Affiliate Terms and ConditionsAs an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Orion Origin LLC (Orion Origin), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Orion Origin as an Affiliate. Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Orion Origin by your own website or personal referrals. By signing up for the Orion Origin Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the ApplicationWe reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
2. CommissionsCommissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
3. TerminationYour affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Orion Origin reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Orion Origin in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Orion Origin’s plugins, however, is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
4. Affiliate LinksYou may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise the Orion Origin site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal SitesOrion Origin occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Orion Origin Coupons, Orion Origin Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupons/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.