What you need to know about refund requests
We do not expect that our plugin solution will work for everyone on the planet, so even though we pride ourselves on creating a useful product, we know that one size does not fit all.
How do refunds work?
Before requesting a refund, (even before purchasing,) we assume you have tested the plugin as the Free Trial. This will save you any headaches, and allow you to troubleshoot without spending money. By the time you make the purchase, you already know how to set it up and this saves you time. We also assume that you verified the minimum requirements needed for our plugin to work as needed.
When requesting a refund
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of usage of the plugin.
- The 30 days duration is assumed to include the 14 days trial automatically, regardless of when the actual purchase is made.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 16 days of the purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email one (1) week prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.